The purchase or sale of a property is probably the largest financial transaction you will undertake in your life. Why leave this task to anyone but qualified solicitors? Whether you are a first time purchaser or vendor, or a large scale property developer, we are here to assist you. We pride ourselves on being able to provide cost effective and professional conveyancing services. We are members of the Law Institute of Victoria, we hold compulsory professional indemnity insurance and the solicitors involved in your conveyancing file all hold current practicing certificates.
We also employ conveyancing clerks with over 30 years combined experience so that every aspect of your transaction, from open to close, is handled professionally by experienced and qualified staff. Please Contact us to discuss your conveyancing requirements, including:
- Purchase and Sale of residential, commercial, retirement village, and farm properties in all areas of Victoria
- Subdivision applications
- Lodging and removal of Caveats
- Transfers between married and defacto spouses
- Property gifts
- Title Searches
- Section 32 Vendor Statements
- Contracts of Sale
- Auction Contracts
- Transfers to and from Family Trusts and Superannuation Funds
- Creation and removal of Easements and Covenants
- Registration of Mortgages and Charges
- Drafting of Section 173 Agreements
- First home buyer Applications
Don’t hesitate to contact your office for a quote on your conveyancing needs. We know we are competitive with other firms. You will then not only have the best conveyancing team on your side, you will also have the added confidence of knowing a solicitor has the carriage and conduct of your file.
Victoria Chambers, 5 Victoria Lane, Pall Mall, Bendigo.
Victoria Lane runs off Pall Mall, between Mitchell Street and Williamson Street. The entrance to the lane can be found near the Colonial Bank building, housing Bunja Thai.